Silktouch Kangaroo Cooling Boxer Brief
- 94% TENCEL™ Modal x Micro Air, 6% elastane
- Meshed fabric in all the right places for extra cooling
- Soft and flexible jacquard waistband with a smooth closure that won't leave a mark.
- Contoured pouch for long lasting comfort
- No ride-up with our soft yet resilient elastic at the leg hole
- Ultra soft and breathable fabric with a cool touch
- All natural so there's less chance of skin irritation
- Unfavorable for bacterial growth leading to odor reduction
- Long lasting, durable with good colour retention
- Made from beech wood and biodegradable
- Ethical and sustainable productions which use less energy and water
Silktouch Boxers are made with the finest modal fibre on the market. TENCEL™ Micro Modal x Air fibre. Air fibre has a diameter of only 0.8 dtex, finer than silk. Its extreme lightness and fineness result in super soft fabric and gentle on your skin. The waistband is tailored to best fit so that it won't be too tight or loose. The contoured pouch allows freedom and comfort at the same time. Easy care, great for layering and everyday use.
We use Lenzing TENCEL™ fibers for our Silktouch collection. Lenzing is the industry leader in sustainable production leading to less energy usage and water pollution. The botanic origin is 100% natural fiber derived from Austrian beech wood. The TENCEL™ fibers are 100% biodegradable.
The Softest and Lightest
Silktouch uses the best natural fibers. TENCEL™ Modal x Micro Air fibers are Lenzing’s finest and lightest wood-based fibers. With this 0.8 dtex fiber, finer yarn counts can be produced, leading to finer and more lightweight fabrics which offer efficient moisture absorption to ensure natural skin comfort.
TENCEL™ Modal fibers naturally manage the transportation of moisture, enhancing fabrics by keeping your skin feeling pleasantly comfortable. Composed of natural material, the microscopic fibrils of cellulosic fibers are structured to regulate the absorption and release of moisture.
TENCEL™ Modal fibers produced by Eco Color technology retain longlasting color vibrancy and are less prone to fade even after repeated washing. The softness of TENCEL™ Modal fibers lasts longer and is able to withstand repeated wash and dry cycles compared to cotton.
All Natural and Sustainable
TENCEL™ Modal fibers are mainly manufactured from beech wood, sourced from sustainable forests in Austria and neighboring countries. Beech wood forests are a natural and renewable source of raw material.
Back to nature
All standard TENCEL™ Modal fiber types have been certified as biodegradable and compostable under industrial, home, soil, fresh water and marine conditions, thus they can fully revert back to nature.