Fresh Boxer Trunk
- 68% polyester, 26% Bemberg® Cupro, 6% elastane
- Eco-friendly fibre generated from the linter of cotton seeds with quick dry and cooling
- Soft and stretchable fabric wrapped waistband keeps boxers in place without leaving a mark
- Contoured pouch for long lasting comfort and convenience
- No ride-up with our soft yet resilient elastic at the leg hole
- Perfect companion for Sports and hot weather
Bemberg® Cupro is an eco-friendly fiber made from cotton linter, which is not used as cotton yarn. During manufacturing process at Asahi Kasei's plant, 40% of the renewable energy is used, and waste is reused without wasting it.
The fabrics of the Fresh collection are mild to the skin and have a smooth and gentle texture. With the ability to release moisture, it is cool in summer, warm in winter, and comfortable all year round.
Made from cotton linter
The raw material of Bemberg™ Cupro is cotton linter, a by product of cotton seed oil. Asahi Kasei uses its proprietary technologies to refine and dissolve the linter that is not normally used as fiber, transforming it into pure regenerated fiber.
Gentle on Skin
Made of fibers with an almost perfectly round cross-section, Bemberg yarn has a smooth surface. This means that it irritates the skin less than other materials and is unlikely to harm delicate skin.
Breathes with your skin
Bemberg rapidly absorbs and releases moisture through very small waterways that are invisible to the naked eye. It keeps the wearer cool, fresh and comfortable.
Back to nature
Bemberg is biodegradable when buried. For example, in summer conditions (temperature 35°C, humidity 80%), the weight of the material decreases by one half in nearly two months. The fiber is decomposed by living organisms and returns to the soil.
After 1 week
After 2 weeks