- 94% TENCEL™ Modal x Micro Air, 6% elastane
- Soft and flexible waistband wrapped with smooth fabric that won't leave a mark
- Contoured pouch with a keyhole for convenience
- No ride-up with our soft yet resilient elastic at the leg hole
- Ultra soft and breathable fabric with a cool touch
- All natural so there's less chance of skin irritation
- Unfavorable for bacterial growth leading to odor reduction
- Long lasting, durable with good colour retention
- Made from beech wood and biodegradable
- Ethical and sustainable productions which use less energy and water
Our signature collection, made with fine TENCEL™ Modal x Micro Air fibres that are lighter and finer than silk, with a diameter of only 0.8 dtex. The fine fibre is specially spun and knitted into fabric that is soft, light, and breathable. Derived from certified, responsibly managed wood source, the Silktouch collection is biodegradable, sustainably produced, and designed for long lasting use.
The Softest and Lightest
Silktouch uses the best natural fibers. TENCEL™ Modal x Micro Air fibers are Lenzing’s finest and lightest wood-based fibers. With this 0.8 dtex fiber, finer yarn counts can be produced, leading to finer and more lightweight fabrics which offer efficient moisture absorption to ensure natural skin comfort.
TENCEL™ Modal fibers naturally manage the transportation of moisture, enhancing fabrics by keeping your skin feeling pleasantly comfortable. Composed of natural material, the microscopic fibrils of cellulosic fibers are structured to regulate the absorption and release of moisture.
TENCEL™ Modal fibers produced by Eco Color technology retain longlasting color vibrancy and are less prone to fade even after repeated washing. The softness of TENCEL™ Modal fibers lasts longer and is able to withstand repeated wash and dry cycles compared to cotton.
All Natural and Sustainable
TENCEL™ Modal fibers are mainly manufactured from beech wood, sourced from sustainable forests in Austria and neighboring countries. Beech wood forests are a natural and renewable source of raw material.
Back to nature
All standard TENCEL™ Modal fiber types have been certified as biodegradable and compostable under industrial, home, soil, fresh water and marine conditions, thus they can fully revert back to nature.