Silktouch Pyjama Set
- 94% TENCEL™ Modal x Micro Air, 6% elastane
- Sleep in comfort with all natural, breathable, smooth as silk pyjama set
- Timeless notched collar button down top with chest pocket
- Flattering quarter sleeve design with relaxed fit
- Soft, flexible elastic waist pants that won't dig or irritate
- Long lasting, durable with good colour retention
- Made from beech wood and biodegradable
- Ethical and sustainable productions which use less energy and water
Made with the finest TENCEL™ modal fibre with a diameter of only 0.8 dtex, fabric feels smooth as silk, buttery soft and all natural so it is gentle on your skin.
We use Lenzing TENCEL™ fibers for our Silktouch collection. Lenzing is the industry leader in sustainable production leading to less energy usage and water pollution. 100% natural fibers derived from Austrian beech wood and biodegradable.
The Softest and Lightest
Silktouch uses the best natural fibers. TENCEL™ Modal x Micro Air fibers are Lenzing’s finest and lightest wood-based fibers. With this 0.8 dtex fiber, finer yarn counts can be produced, leading to finer and more lightweight fabrics which offer efficient moisture absorption to ensure natural skin comfort.
TENCEL™ Modal fibers naturally manage the transportation of moisture, enhancing fabrics by keeping your skin feeling pleasantly comfortable. Composed of natural material, the microscopic fibrils of cellulosic fibers are structured to regulate the absorption and release of moisture.
TENCEL™ Modal fibers produced by Eco Color technology retain longlasting color vibrancy and are less prone to fade even after repeated washing. The softness of TENCEL™ Modal fibers lasts longer and is able to withstand repeated wash and dry cycles compared to cotton.
All Natural and Sustainable
TENCEL™ Modal fibers are mainly manufactured from beech wood, sourced from sustainable forests in Austria and neighboring countries. Beech wood forests are a natural and renewable source of raw material.
Back to nature
All standard TENCEL™ Modal fiber types have been certified as biodegradable and compostable under industrial, home, soil, fresh water and marine conditions, thus they can fully revert back to nature.