Soft Merino Wool Lyocell Italian Fabric Pants
- 68% TENCEL™ Lyocell, 28% Extra Fine Merino Wool, 4% elastane, Knitted in Italy
Comfort & Design
- Warm, soft and insulated for cold weather
- TENCEL™ Lyocell natural fibers are soft, silk-like smoothness with a premium sheen
- Extra fine merino wool garments are naturally odor resistant and anti-microbial and won't irritate your skin
- Absorbs moisture better than cotton to keep you dry
- Both Lyocell and Merino wool are known to have strong fibers making clothes durable
Why do you need thermals?
Thermal clothing traps the natural heat produced by your body to keep you warm in the cold outdoors. Wear our thermals to stay warm without the bulk. Both merino wool and lyocell absorb sweat and move it away from the surface of the skin. This helps stay you stay warm by removing moisture and damp in the cold.
A light weight thermal option for the winter season. The family owned mill in Como, Italy blended extrafine merino wool with eco-friendly TENCEL™ Lyocell, and created a fabric with the benefits of both.