Swiss Cotton Boxer
- Low-rise waist, snug fit
- No-roll soft stretch flat waistband
- Double layered contoured support pouch
- Flat-lock stitching to keep the seams smooth where it matters
- Constructed with top 3% of world's best cotton
- Premium 100s durable 92% Swiss Cotton™ 8% Lycra®
Your Best Cotton Boxers
Simply the most best cotton boxers you can buy. Swiss knitted with a crisp touch, made to last from top 3% of world's best cotton. You'll feel the difference right away, and you won't be able to go back to conventional cotton boxers.
- Saving energy - Fabric knit by family owned mill near Zurich, Switzerland powered by green energy
- The best quality extra long staples cotton made to last
When it comes to luxury fabrics, Swiss cotton is one of the most highly prized. Tani uses USA, Egyptian long-staple cotton fibers that are carefully harvested and produced in Switzerland to create a fabric that is strong, smooth, and lustrous. Known for its strict standards and only 3% of the world’s cotton can be made into Swiss Cotton. Exceptional quality, durability, and softness, making it a favorite among those who demand the best of the best.
Why Is Swiss Cotton So Special?
Swiss cotton is special for several reasons. Here are a few of the key factors that make it stand out:
- High-Quality Fibers: Swiss cotton is made from long-staple cotton fibers that are carefully selected for their superior quality. These fibers are stronger and smoother than shorter staple cotton fibers, resulting in a fabric that is more durable, smoother, and softer.
- Careful Manufacturing Processes: Swiss cotton is manufactured using advanced techniques that help to maintain the integrity of the fibers and ensure that the resulting fabric is of the highest quality. These processes include careful harvesting, spinning, and weaving techniques that are designed to create a fabric that is strong, smooth, and lustrous.
- Softness and Comfort: Swiss cotton is known for its exceptional softness and comfort, making it a favorite among those with sensitive skin. The fibers are carefully processed to create a fabric that is gentle and non-irritating, making it ideal for use in bedding and linens.
- Hypoallergenic Properties: Swiss cotton is naturally hypoallergenic, meaning that it is less likely to cause allergic reactions in those with sensitive skin. This makes it a popular choice for those who suffer from allergies or skin sensitivities.
- Reputation for Quality: Swiss cotton has a long-standing reputation for quality and excellence. The fabric is often associated with luxury, and products made from Swiss cotton are highly prized for their exceptional quality and durability.
Where Is Swiss Cotton Used?
Swiss cotton is used in a variety of high-end products, including luxury bedding, fine linens, and high-end fashion apparel.
We believe that such high quality belongs closest to your skin. That's why our Swiss Cotton collection brings a selection of underwear that you won't find anywhere else.
- Gentle Cycle
- Do Not Bleach
- Tumble Dry Low
- Warm Iron
Delicate Material: Recommended to turn garment inside out before wash and dry.
Delivery EstimatePlease expect to receive your order within 4 business days via SF Express. More details here.
Returns & ExchangesNot fully satisfied? Get a 100% refund within 14 days of receiving your order. Email us at email@example.com to let us know and return the product in its original condition. More details here.
Superior Quality and Finish
Of all the cotton produced in the world, only cotton qualities with extra long fibres satisfy the requirements of swiss+cotton. The raw material for swiss+cotton is extra long staple (ELS) cotton, which thrives in the ideal climatic conditions of the USA and Egypt. The incredibly long fibres are of the very finest quality and have excellent processing characteristics. When compared with average cotton quality, they are 40 percent more hard-wearing.
The extra long staple cotton is first processed into yarns and then woven fabrics, crocheted goods, knitted fabrics or embroidery. Swiss expertise in production and the fineness of the woven fabrics are the key requirements for the superior appearance and the soft, supple feel of swiss+cotton products.
Nothing but the Finest
Yarn made from extra long staple cotton, fibre length of at least 35.7 mm
During production of the material at least 67% of the value is added in Switzerland by pool members of swiss+cotton
The minimum percentage of cotton in the fabric is 75%
Tani's Swiss Cotton™ collection is made with 100s Swiss Cotton™, manufactured in a family owned mill near Zurich on fine gauge circular knitting machines powered mostly by green energy.