Swiss Cotton Boxer Brief
- Low-rise waist, snug fit
- No-roll soft stretch flat waistband
- Double layered contoured support pouch
- Flat-lock stitching to keep the seams smooth where it matters
- Constructed with top 3% of world's best cotton
- Premium 100s durable 92% Swiss Cotton™ 8% Lycra®
Your Best Cotton Boxers
Simply the most best cotton boxers you can buy. Swiss knitted with a crisp touch, made to last from top 3% of world's best cotton. You'll feel the difference right away, and you won't be able to go back to conventional cotton boxers.
- Saving energy - Fabric knit by family owned mill near Zurich, Switzerland powered by green energy
- The best quality extra long staples cotton made to last
Superior Quality and Finish
Of all the cotton produced in the world, only cotton qualities with extra long fibres satisfy the requirements of swiss+cotton. The raw material for swiss+cotton is extra long staple (ELS) cotton, which thrives in the ideal climatic conditions of the USA and Egypt. The incredibly long fibres are of the very finest quality and have excellent processing characteristics. When compared with average cotton quality, they are 40 percent more hard-wearing.
The extra long staple cotton is first processed into yarns and then woven fabrics, crocheted goods, knitted fabrics or embroidery. Swiss expertise in production and the fineness of the woven fabrics are the key requirements for the superior appearance and the soft, supple feel of swiss+cotton products.
Nothing but the Finest
Yarn made from extra long staple cotton, fibre length of at least 35.7 mm
During production of the material at least 67% of the value is added in Switzerland by pool members of swiss+cotton
The minimum percentage of cotton in the fabric is 75%
Tani's Swiss Cotton™ collection is made with 100s Swiss Cotton™, manufactured in a family owned mill near Zurich on fine gauge circular knitting machines powered mostly by green energy.