Silktouch Jacquard Waistband Boxer Brief with Keyhole
- Low-rise waist, snug fit with Keyhole
- Inseam 3"3/4 , 9.5 cm
- No-roll soft stretch flat waistband
- Dual layered contoured support pouch
- Flat-lock stitching to keep the seams smooth
- Prevents odor with breathable, moisture wicking technology
- Made with silk-like, soft touch 94% TENCEL™ Modal Air 6% elastane (180 GSM)
Your Everyday Support
These premium Tani Boxer Briefs feature an smoother than silk, breathable, feather light Tencel™ Modal x Air that is sustainably sourced from beech wood, guaranteed to stay smooth and keep you comfortably supported at all times.
- Made to last, more durable
- Lower carbon emissions due to TENCEL™ sustainable production methods
- Saves 30% Power and 90% Water
- Certified biodegradable
The Softest and Lightest
Silktouch uses the best natural fibers. TENCEL™ Modal x Micro Air fibers are Lenzing’s finest and lightest wood-based fibers. With this 0.8 dtex fiber, finer yarn counts can be produced, leading to finer and more lightweight fabrics which offer efficient moisture absorption to ensure natural skin comfort.
TENCEL™ Modal fibers naturally manage the transportation of moisture, enhancing fabrics by keeping your skin feeling pleasantly comfortable. Composed of natural material, the microscopic fibrils of cellulosic fibers are structured to regulate the absorption and release of moisture.
TENCEL™ Modal fibers produced by Eco Color technology retain longlasting color vibrancy and are less prone to fade even after repeated washing. The softness of TENCEL™ Modal fibers lasts longer and is able to withstand repeated wash and dry cycles compared to cotton.
All Natural and Sustainable
TENCEL™ Modal fibers are mainly manufactured from beech wood, sourced from sustainable forests in Austria and neighboring countries. Beech wood forests are a natural and renewable source of raw material.
Back to nature
All standard TENCEL™ Modal fiber types have been certified as biodegradable and compostable under industrial, home, soil, fresh water and marine conditions, thus they can fully revert back to nature.