Silktouch TENCEL™ Modal Air Boxer Trunk
- 94% TENCEL™ Modal x Micro Air, 6% elastane
- Soft and flexible waistband wrapped with smooth fabric that won't leave a mark
- Contoured pouch for long lasting comfort
- No ride-up with our soft yet resilient elastic at the leg hole
- Ultra soft and breathable fabric with a cool touch
- All natural so there's less chance of skin irritation
- Unfavorable for bacterial growth leading to odor reduction
- Long lasting, durable with good colour retention
- Made from beech wood and biodegradable
- Ethical and sustainable productions which use less energy and water
Silktouch Boxers are made with the finest modal fibre on the market. TENCEL™ Micro Modal x Air fibre. Air fibre has a diameter of only 0.8 dtex, finer than silk. Its extreme lightness and fineness result in super soft fabric and gentle on your skin. The waistband is tailored to best fit so that it won't be too tight or loose. The contoured pouch allows freedom and comfort at the same time. Easy care, great for layering and everyday use.
We use Lenzing TENCEL™ fibers for our Silktouch collection. Lenzing is the industry leader in sustainable production leading to less energy usage and water pollution. The botanic origin is 100% natural fiber derived from Austrian beech wood. The TENCEL™ fibers are 100% biodegradable.
The Softest and Silkiest
Crafted with TENCEL™ Modal x Micro Air fibers, the finest wood-based fibers available. It is 20% finer, 60% softer than regular modal and more than 2 times as soft as conventional cotton. The finer fibers also results in a lightweight garment with all the great comforts of modal.
Carbon-zero TENCEL™ Modal
Not all modal are made the same. We work with Lenzing to reduce the carbon footprint of our products by 80%. Starting in 2022, we have been using Carbon-zero TENCEL™ Modal further reducing our footprint compared to generic modal.
TENCEL™ Modal fibers naturally manage the transport away moisture, keeping your skin from feeling damp and uncomfortable. Which means you feel cooler when its hot outside and warmer when its cold.
More Durable Than Cotton
Using patented Eco Color technology to prevent color fading. TENCEL™ fibers are twice as strong as conventional cotton and can withstand repeated wash and dry cycles.
All Natural and Sustainable
Sourced from sustainable beech wood in Europe and produced in a sustainble process which saves both energy and water.
Back to nature
Certified as biodegradable and compostable under industrial, home, soil, fresh water and marine conditions, thus they can fully revert back to nature.
- Gentle Cycle
- Do Not Bleach
- Tumble Dry Low
- Warm Iron
Delicate Material: Recommended to turn garment inside out before wash and dry.