Smart Mesh Jacquard Waistband Boxer Trunk
- Fabric: 94% TENCEL™ Modal x Micro Air, 6% elastane
- Mesh: 62% TENCEL™ Modal x Micro Air, 22% Coolmax®, 16% elastane
- Meshed fabric in all the right places for extra cooling while you perform
- Soft and flexible waistband made from castor oil nylon threads with excellent quick-drying, antibacterial, and elasticity that will keep the boxers in place without leaving a mark
- Contoured pouch for long lasting comfort
- No ride-up with our soft yet resilient elastic at the leg hole
- Ultra soft and breathable fabric with a cool touch
- All natural so there's less chance of skin irritation
- Unfavorable for bacterial growth leading to odor reduction
- Long lasting, durable with good colour retention
- Made from beech wood and biodegradable
- Ethical and sustainable productions which use less energy and water
Designed with mesh accents, our high-tech smart fabric is more stretchable and durable. Smart Mesh does not get bogged down with sweat and is designed for use during physical activities.
Smart Mesh is made from a moisture-wicking, lightweight, soft and breathable fabric. This creates a highly desired cooling effect that helps you stay dry and comfortable.
The Softest and Silkiest
Crafted with TENCEL™ Modal x Micro Air fibers, the finest wood-based fibers available. It is 20% finer, 60% softer than regular modal and more than 2 times as soft as conventional cotton. The finer fibers also results in a lightweight garment with all the great comforts of modal.
Carbon-zero TENCEL™ Modal
Not all modal are made the same. We work with Lenzing to reduce the carbon footprint of our products by 80%. Starting in 2022, we have been using Carbon-zero TENCEL™ Modal further reducing our footprint compared to generic modal.
TENCEL™ Modal fibers naturally manage the transport away moisture, keeping your skin from feeling damp and uncomfortable. Which means you feel cooler when its hot outside and warmer when its cold.
More Durable Than Cotton
Using patented Eco Color technology to prevent color fading. TENCEL™ fibers are twice as strong as conventional cotton and can withstand repeated wash and dry cycles.
All Natural and Sustainable
Sourced from sustainable beech wood in Europe and produced in a sustainble process which saves both energy and water.
Back to nature
Certified as biodegradable and compostable under industrial, home, soil, fresh water and marine conditions, thus they can fully revert back to nature.
- Gentle Cycle
- Do Not Bleach
- Tumble Dry Low
- Warm Iron
Delicate Material: Recommended to turn garment inside out before wash and dry.
Delivery EstimatePlease expect to receive your order within 4 business days via SF Express. More details here.
Returns & ExchangesNot fully satisfied? Get a 100% refund within 14 days of receiving your order. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know and return the product in its original condition. More details here.