Underdog®︎ x Silktouch Modal Waistband Boxer Brief
/ / /
- Low-rise waist, snug fit
- Inseam 3"3/4 , 9.5 cm
- No-roll soft stretch flat waistband
- Dual layered contoured support pouch
- Flat-lock stitching to keep the seams smooth
- Prevents odor with breathable, moisture wicking technology
- Made with silk-like, soft touch 94% TENCEL™ Modal Air 6% elastane (180 GSM)
Your Everyday Support
These premium Tani Boxer Briefs feature an smoother than silk, breathable, feather light Tencel™ Modal x Air that is sustainably sourced from beech wood, guaranteed to stay smooth and keep you comfortably supported at all times.
- Underdog®︎ contributes to charitable projects around the world
- Made to last, more durable
- Lower carbon emissions due to TENCEL™ sustainable production methods
- Saves 30% Power and 90% Water
- Certified biodegradable
What is "Underdog" ?
a play on words...Combining the specialty of Tani - UNDERwear, with our love of animals, especially DOGs. In English, the word "underdog" is often referred to the weaker party, the less fortunate in the society.
everyone loves an underdog...is the charitable arm of Tani Japan. Proceeds from the sale of this collection will go to fund projects that raise awareness and offer financial help to the underprivileged.
Dog Shelter, Tokyo, Japan
Sales proceeds (after deducting production cost) from the Underdog project in Japan will go to fund Tokyo-based Dog Shelter <dogshelter.jp>
Dog Shelter was founded by Mrs Mina Kataoka in 2006. The small organization is run by volunteers only. Every dog they take in undergoes thorough medical check and home fostering before being matched to their new permanent home. Every prospective dog owner and their home are also vetted by the team.
Dog Shelter has re-homed over 900 dogs in the Kanto and Kansai area. Only 2 dogs have ever been returned to Dog Shelter following their formal adoption, testament to Mrs Kataoka and her team's serious and thorough work.